My First Iron-On…Success!
With the help of THIS GREAT TUTORIAL that I mentioned in the last post (and the help of my iron that we got to work again…at least for now), I made this cute little lion onesie! 🙂 It was quite easy.
1) Trace desired shape onto smooth side of paper-backed fusible web
2) Iron fusible web, adhesive side (bumpy side) DOWN onto the WRONG side of your fabric. *Make sure to follow directions on packaging and also make sure you have pre-washed and dried your fabric (withOUT fabric softener)
3) Let cool, then cut out your shape
4) Carefully Peel off paper-backing on your shape (This part was a little difficult…just be patient)
5) Iron your shape, adhesive side down, to your baby onesie, T-shirt, tote bag, etc!
Again…MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ON YOUR PACKAGE!!
Go to the tutorial for step-by-step photos…they did a great job. (cookiemag DIY onesies)