Egg Carton Flower Bouquet – Recycled Craft
-Cardboard egg carton
-Paper (scrapbook, construction, or white to decorate yourself)
1) Cut egg carton into individual “pods” and trim off any rough edges. You may paint them or leave them as-is.
2) Hot glue strings of yarn to the bottom (exterior) of each little carton pod
1) Bouquet holder – form paper of your choice into cone shape and staple or glue together. (Make sure there is a little opening at the bottom…this will be used later)
2) Petals – With other paper of your choice, cut out your own petal shapes. You can curl the edges by rolling each edge over a pencil. Hot glue your individual petals to the exterior of your little egg carton pods.
Gather Flowers into Bouquet:
1) Gather the strings together that are hanging from the bottoms of each flower. (You may tie them with a knot if you’d like…that made it a little easier for me to work with)
3) Staple strings at the bottom of your bouquet, and trim extra string hanging out. I also folded the bottom edge of the bouquet and stapled it once more for extra strength.
That’s it! Enjoy your little bouquet!